Sunday, October 25, 2015

Staying Fit with My Head in the Clouds

So...I am now a Flight Attendant!  This is something you don't even consider when you weigh 400lbs but thanks to a lot of hard work and medical intervention, I can join the ranks of those fit individuals who travel for a living!  Living out of your suitcases presents challenges for those of us committed to a healthy lifestyle!  I have learned how to make meals with just a coffee maker and how to pack your food in a sink full of ice to keep it fresh. I travel with all my own food only eating out occasionally if it's sushi!  I make a point of getting to the hotel gym everyday and also get additional exercise by exploring the cities that I layover in! Staying fit and healthy while flying isn't impossible,  it just requires creativity! I have the best office ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, so I saw your testimonial at the Spencer Institute Coaching site, and followed the link here. How are you doing? Are you still busy? It's 2018 and not further posts. Did the coach training not work out for you?

    ReplyDelete